Thursday, July 2, 2009

BMX Track

I have been so excited to take Josh to the BMX track and we finally got to go! At first he wanted me right there to help him at the gate then after a few times around he didn't want my help at all. Josh was so serious, focused and quite (notice in the 2nd picture) so I kept asking him how he liked it and what he thought. I had to laugh, when the guy next to him (actually it was a dad riding with his son) had to tell me "he's just taking it all in". I was like DUH why didn't I think of that. So then I just shut up after that. He is a boy for one thing and so much like his dad I should of known. I was just too excited and wanted to know everything he was thinking/feeling. Josh had so much fun he keeps asking me when we can go back. I can't wait for Wayne to go with us and ride the track with Josh. I just don't know when that will happen being that practice and race days are at the same time he works :(



0 comments: