Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gulfstream 4

I had to post some picture of the plane I use to fly on. I have so many great memories attached to this airplane! I was lucky and flew with some of the best guys ever! I made great friends and shared great experiences. I miss these days. The only thing I would of traded this for is for what I did trade if for. My family! Nothing comes close to being a mom. The best job ever!!





Isn't she pretty! The plane has now been sold and I will no longer be able to take my kids to visit and play. It really makes me sad :-( I have pictures of all my kids on her but Ben, what a bummer. It's funny how you become attached to things. Or is it the memories you have with these things? I haven't flown for 4 1/2 years but it still hurt to hear she was sold. How times change.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love it, Jen! You've done a great job so far! Isn't blogging fun? Great pics!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

What?!?! You used to fly?? How did I not know this?!?! Secret keeper!

Diana said...

Awesome plane! Such cute pics of you and your kids. They are so darling.