Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lost and Found!

I had taken lots of pictures that I was excited to blog about. I was getting ready to upload them to my computer and some how I erased them all. Ben's first Halloween me on the corner supporting the prop "yes" on 8. All kinds of good stuff I wanted to share and write about were now all gone. I couldn't believe it so I kept seeing if they were really gone and yep they were. I wanted to just sit and cry.

The next day I was telling someone at church what had happened and how I erased all my pictures. Later on in church she was talking to someone else and told them how I had erased my pictures and he told her there is a way of getting some of the pictures back if not all. Anyway, she called me to tell me of the good news and to call this guy. I called the guy he walked me through the process and guess what......I have my picture not all but most of them. I couldn't believe it. I felt so lucky and so blessed.

0 comments: