Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Amazing Kids!

Ben is so cute. At 8 months he started pushing his cars around while crawling. I thought it was amazing! Is it??? Or is it because I am his mother and whatever he does I'm going to think is amazing? He has liked cars from the very get go. I should maybe even say "loves" cars. He is crazy about them! I don't have still shots of him doing it so these will have to do.

Ben 9 mo.


We were out front riding bikes and Josh says look mom and I look and he is standing on the seat of his bike. I nearly freaked out. I couldn't believe it! It scared me!!! But, again, I was amazed at my son's abilities. He is only 4 1/2 years old. Anyway, I tried getting a picture of him doing it. Yeah, after my shock and worry wore off I was encouraging him to do more. What is wrong with me?!?! The first time he showed me both of his feet where on his seat! CRAZY!

Even Jade tries to do stunts.....Look NO hands!!!

(Forgot to rotate this one.....oops)

5 comments:

thumbelina said...

they're adorable :D

Diana said...

Josh reminds me of Jaden. No Fear! Your hair looks darling. With your beautiful face any hair style works for you.

Miles Family said...

Hey Jen it's Madi. I saw your link on Kim's blog and thought I would check it out!! Your kids have gotten so big since the last time I saw them... I can't believe Ben is already 8 months. I love your new hair cut. Going from long to short is a big change... Well check out my blog at maddisonrules15.blogspot.com

maylee Westenskow said...

hi Jen we have a blog now we can keep in touch!!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Listen, the hair is cute...but I'm feeling ya! Everytime I have gone drastically different with the hair, I hate it. Maybe you will get used to it and figure out how to style it all cute. Maybe you hair cutter person can show you how? I heard they do that...I don't know though...Anyways, CUTENESS with the kids. Josh is AMAZING doing tricks like that! That is a talent fo' sho'! hahaha!