Saturday, November 8, 2008

I did it!!!

I finally did it........I cut my hair short. I have been saying I'm going to cut it short forever but I always chicken out, not to mention Wayne likes long hair and always talks me out of it. But not today. About 4 months ago I had my hair cut and the lady butchered my hair with a razor! By day I looked like Joan Jett, in the morning I looked like Eddy Munster. It was horrible. I could kind of make it look o.k. but the mullet/whatever it was had to go. So here it is, I'm so goofy I took the picture of me myself. Wayne was sleeping and I'm on a blogging marathon right now so I had to do it. I'm going to have to get use to it being this short!! I'm already missing my long hair and it hasn't even been a whole day.



O.K. I had to post one more picture. I like it better in this picture. I'm kind of learning how to style it a little better (it's 2 weeks later). I guess it's nice for a change. but I do miss my long hair and can't wait for it to grow out. I know that Dad likes it short. Dad, remember paying me $500 to cut my hair and keep it short for a year.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so funny!! I forgot you had a blog so I'm so glad you wrote me!