Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Ride


I had to post these pictures of our "Family Ride". We all, yes all five of us get on Wayne's motorcycle and go on an adventure in the hills by our house. Keerye runs along the side of us. He is a great addition but we also do it to tire him out so he won't dig holes.



a pretty view





us the kids and the bike




all of us on the bike.


Keerye


A pretty view of the wash. I love living so close.


The kids and I love to play in the water when it's hot.





can you ever have enough lip stick??


4 comments:

Welcome to my life said...

Nice to visit you...

Diana said...

I can't believe you all fit. Looks like fun times. I have to laugh at fitting all 3 kids in 3 car seats in 1 car. We were so there a mere 6 years ago. I love it:)

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

what a fun family you guys are!!! Looks like so much fun!!

heather telford photography said...

Your little Family is so cute!! I love your family picture story too.. It made me laugh cause i could just picture it!!