Friday, December 5, 2008

The Outcome

It was a long week waiting for my pictures to be ready to view. To my surprise there was some really cute ones. She did do a little photo shopping on a couple to help them out but I am happy to even have a few that I really like. I wasn't ready for Wayne to really have an opinion on the photos. It seems like in every other situation he leaves the choosing up to me. I asked him to pick the ones he likes and to write them down so we could compare. I couldn't believe when I sat down to look at the ones he choose, to find out, we only agreed on ONE picture out of 60 photos?!? Of course it was a picture of the kids. To my surprise he was very opinionated and stood over me to make sure I was jotting down the ones he wanted. I have to be honest, I was sure to pick out the ones that I looked good in. Isn't that more important? I mean who cares if he looks bad right??? Really though, he takes much better pictures then me, so it only felt fair to do it my way. Plus, he wasn't the one sweating and falling and miserable the whole time. It was me. Oh well, I let him have the ones he wanted. I'm kind of getting use to this thing called compromising. Not to sure if I like it......unless its working in my favor :D







3 comments:

Hucks in the Hood said...

I totally agree with you! All about you looking good... who cares about the rest? The kids will always look good. I fully support choosing the one that you like the best!!! :O)

I really like the one of you guys sitting on the rock.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

These pictures are so cute! Don't they (husbands) always seem to form an opinion at the most inconvenient times? You look really pretty! You guys have a good looking fam!

Jenna said...

They turned out great! Especially considering what you went through to get them!