Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holding On........

It's funny how some days your kids grow too fast and other days not fast enough. I'm going to really miss them as they are right now! Although it is a lot of work and sometimes hectic and stressful, these are the best days of my life. Watching them just be who they are is simply amazing to me! It's hard to even find the right words to describe how deep I feel. I know that the feeling is a universal feeling mother's share across the world. I don't love one more then the other at all! I feel lucky for this. I know that many people have their favorites. I feel blessed that I never felt that with my own mother either. I asked my mom growing up if she had a favorite. She said NO of course. She explained to me that there are times one may need you more then another. I have to admit, I always felt like my mom was more my mom. Weird, I know, but I was the last of six for her and there was a huge age gap between all of my siblings. Six years being the closest one in age. So, I had her all to myself, well, a lot of the time anyway. My mom is one of those that can't help enough people, whether it be, family, friends or even strangers. Which is a story in it's own. Anyway, my heart is full of love for my kids and I want to make sure they never doubt it for a second. Josh is my sweet, cautious, very much a pleaser, loving boy. Jade, she is tough, fearless, full of spunk, sass and love. And then there is my sweet little baby Ben. He is for sure the easiest baby for me by far. He has such an easy going temperament. He hardly cries, really! And if he is crying the second he sees me, he pretty much stops cause he knows I'm coming to get him. He smiles all the time and just loves life.... and me :-). I can never take enough pictures or video enough. If I could video every second I would.

When I had Josh my parents moved. At first I was hurt but it has worked out really nice. So far we have seen them almost every three months and my kids LOVE my parents and very much know them. Apu is what they call my dad and grandma is grandma. Apu is Hungarian and that is where my dad is from. I want give them a love and understanding of different cultures and a connection to their own hertiage. I think I have the best parents ever and feel so lucky to call them mom and dad.
Some picture with Grandma and Apu


1 comments:

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Jenn, I love this post. You are so loving. I know exactly how you feel about you kids...and the worst part is there are no words that fit...what a good mom and daughter you are. --aimee