Sunday, September 28, 2008

Parent Ed Class

The kids and I go to a parent ed class at Glendale Community College. I have been going to these classes since Josh was 6 months old. The kids and I love it. The class is 3 hours long once a week. It starts with free play (there is a big play structure), painting and a craft that is brought in by one of the mothers, rug time with stories and music, snack and then more free play with play dough and bikes. We rotate mothers on the last part of free play so we can have discussion with the teacher and other parents. Jade and I really look forward to our Friday class. I thought the craft was such a cute idea I wanted to post it. It is a paper plate that the kids made into a crown. Jade calls it her party hat ( she gets that from Go Dog Go by, Dr. Suess). Look how cute it is. I want you to know, to get Jade to let me take her picture I had to beg, plead and give her candy.



1 comments:

Diana said...

That is a darling crown idea. I love the story about Josh. You gotta love kids. Hope all is well. I am glad you've entered the blogging world.
Love ya-