Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Weekend
Big Bear

We all went up to Big Bear for the weekend. When I say we all, I mean Wayne's sister Amy and family (3kids + a friend), his cousin Taylor and family (2kids), his brother Scott and his girlfriend Heather, his brother Lance and his mom and stepdad Bill. The kids love it! Between all the kids we have 7 under the age of 4. It gets a little crazy at times but we all have lots of fun. Oh, I forgot to metion, there was 4 dogs too.

We had so much fun just hanging out playing in the yard, the street, at the park, the lake and in the house. Josh was riding his bike up and down big hills and got going so fast that his little bike couldn't go any faster and then he would put on the breaks and skid. He was having so much fun. Josh is the only one that doesn't really have a cousin his age so he likes to hang out with Kayla (13) and her friends. But, Jade's 2 cousins are her age (one is only 24 hr. older and the other one is 2 mo. older and both are girls). It's so cute to watch them play together. Then there is 3 baby boys all around Ben's age, Ben being the youngest of the bunch. It's wonderful!

Kealia and Jade

Taylor and the girls-Jade, Kealia and Leilani with Drew following behind

Jade
Wayne and Josh
Josh 4 1/2
Ben
Josh, Lucy, Keerye, Jade and Kayla

THE FOUND DOG

A few weeks before we went up to Big Bear I found a beautiful golden retriever puppy. I was on a bike ride and he was out. He ended up following me home and my pitt bull the kids and I fell in love with him right away, but Wayne didn't. I posted signs and no one called on him, I looked for signs and saw none. So Wayne had me looking for a home for him but I couldn't find one that was the right fit. Anyway, we took him with us and I think Wayne started getting use to the idea, so now he is ours! The kids the dog and I are so happy. I have been spending a lot of time trying to train him and watching Ceasar Millans show, The Dog Whisperer and reading his book. He is great!!! I'm learning so much. Now I know why Tigger had so many issues but that's a whole nother story.

Here is Keerye our King. Isn't he beautiful!
(Keerye means king in Hungarian)

2 comments:

JeffT said...

Looks good Aunt Jenn! Love the music by the way. Great choice on the Social Distortion. Did you get my voicemail? Give me a call tomorrow when you get some time and Heather will help you out. She knows all the tricks! Love ya!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

I am so excited that you are blogging now! It will be so much easier to keep up to date on you guys this way! And I love this dog...super cute. They are my 2nd favorite breed of dogs.