Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hungry

Usually Josh is so sweet and tells me thank you for all the things I do for him. It is actually really nice that he recognizes what I do. He will even list the things I do. O.K. I will admit, I remind them time to time of the many things I do do for them. Know having said that, I will tell you what he told me today. The little turkey looks like he needs some more reminding. I was messing around on the computer, which I probably do more then I should.....but. Anyway, he is telling me that he is hungry, now he just finished his lunch that I MADE for him like an hour ago. So, I tell him o.k. just a minute. We go back and forth of him asking and me saying just a minute. Then he tells me, "dad goes to work all the time and you do nothing". I couldn't believe my sweet loving boy just said this. I'm like, o.k., I'm doing a great job letting him know daddy goes to work for us but I really need to step it up on telling him how much I do for the family. Not to nice to hear but it was kind of funny. I told him to really think about what he said and started to list the many things I do for him and told him he really hurt my feelings, he felt bad. I got off the computer and got him something to eat. He was happy again and so was I. He is still my sweet loving boy!

1 comments:

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

hahahaha!!! That is hilarious! At least he felt bad for hurting your feelings...that's a good thing!!